- MP3, WAV, WMA, or OGG format
- 15- to 60-second duration (15 and 30 are most commonly used)
- At least 128 kbps bit rate / 44100 Hz sample rate
- Trimmed of slate/silence
- Tracking: 1x1 pixel only
Companion banners are not necessarily displayed in all players. For optimum player compatibility, we recommend using the following companion banner sizes.
- Medium Rectangle (300x250px) This is the most commonly used format for companion banners across all player formats.
- Leaderboard (728x90px) This common format is typically used for desktop (browser-based) players.
(These less common formats are only used in mobile apps.)
- Smartphone Static Banner (300x50px)
- Smartphone Static Wide Banner (320x50px)
- Looping: 3 Times per served ad
- Animation speed: 24 FPS
- Maximum animation time: 7 seconds
- Flash banners can be tracked when the industry standard "ClickTAG" tracking layer is used
- 1x1 Pixel
V4 Player Monetization: V4 Player Web Admin User Guide
Creative Media for Tap: Tap User Guide.
Companion Banners: Triton Digital Streaming Guide.
Player Targeting/Companion Banners: On-Demand Advertising Guide.